Register your interest nowFree & no obligation
Tell us about your current energy deal
Tell us roughly how much you spend now
Thank you for registering for the Uniform Energy Club
What Happens Next?
You are done, for now.
- We will email you confirmation of your registration.
- Please make sure we are added to your safe sender list to ensure you receive all the correspondence about the
Uniform Energy Club. If you haven’t received the confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org, please check your spam or junk folder.
If this happens please right click on the email and add the email address to your email safe sender list. This
will ensure you receive information on the winning energy deal.
- Now leave it to us and our partner energyhelpline to go and negotiate with the energy suppliers and secure a
great deal for the group.
- When the next collective closes we will let you know about the amazing energy deal we have secured for you. You
will then be able to see how much you can save and decide if you want to switch
- The more people who register the more power we have to negotiate, please invite your friends and family.
How it works
To get the UK’s cheapest energy tariffs, just register your interest.
There is no obligation to switch suppliers but the more people who sign up, the better the deal.
- Registration It’s free with no obligation to switch. Just provide some basic details about you and your energy supply
- The Auction We invite all suppliers to bid an exclusive cheap energy deal for the group
- The Deal We will notify you of the winning energy deal, their benefits and how much you could save by switching.
- Comparison We will also show you, how the deal compares with all other tariffs in the market. If you prefer, you can switch to one of those instead
- Switch & Save If you choose to switch online or by phone, energyhelpline will organise the transfer and support you through the whole process.
The winning deal(s) will be displayed at the top of the results page with all other energy tariffs just below, so you can choose the best energy deal for your individual requirements and payment method.
You then choose whether to sign up to one of the winning tariffs from the auction or one of the other offers currently available on the market. There is no obligation to switch if you choose to switch, energyhelpline will organise everything for free.
energyhelpline will support you through the whole switching process, either by email or on the phone.
Click here to register