Register your interest nowFree & no obligation
Tell us about your current energy deal
Tell us roughly how much you spend now
Thank you for registering for the Uniform Energy Club
What Happens Next?
You are done, for now.
- We will email you confirmation of your registration.
- Please make sure we are added to your safe sender list to ensure you receive all the correspondence about the
Uniform Energy Club. If you haven’t received the confirmation email from email@example.com, please check your spam or junk folder.
If this happens please right click on the email and add the email address to your email safe sender list. This
will ensure you receive information on the winning energy deal.
- Now leave it to us and our partner energyhelpline to go and negotiate with the energy suppliers and secure a
great deal for the group.
- When the next collective closes we will let you know about the amazing energy deal we have secured for you. You
will then be able to see how much you can save and decide if you want to switch
- The more people who register the more power we have to negotiate, please invite your friends and family.
About Uniform Energy Club
We regularly run collective switches where we invite the UK's energy suppliers to bid for your business with a specially negotiated best available tariff.
As well as the collective switching tariff we will show you all other supplier tariffs available to you, including green tariffs to enable you to find the best energy deal suitable to your requirements.
Our trusted partner energyhelpline
energyhelpline is our switching partner. They provide whole of market comparisons of electricity and gas offers already available in the market and act as our agent to help us to negotiate a good collective deal from the energy suppliers.
They will assist individual customers once our special deals are in place, by running a special switching website supported by a free phone call centre service, explaining the deals to residents and then explaining and managing the process for those who want to switch suppliers.
energyhelpline is fully accredited to the Ofgem Confidence Code to compare energy for domestic consumers.
energyhelpline is the trading name of Fundraising Innovations Ltd whose registered address is at Friday Street Farm, Friday Street, East Sutton, Kent, ME17 3DD. UK Registered Company no. 04426857